Thursday 7 June 2012

No7 Shine Free Primer




(Available at Boots for £11)


I've never particularly been interested in no7 products as to me they target a slightly older audience and are generally quite pricey for what they are, but on a whim I picked this up as my first primer I've ever purchased. It claims to 'keep shiny skin under control all day long' and has 'light-reflecting particles which disguise fine lines and flaws'. The product itself looks very plain but classy and keeping in with the no7 theme throughout. 



The product itself feels like a light-weight mousse to me rather than other primers that can feel a little thick and chalky. This makes it a lot easier to blend into the skin and only a little bit is needed - making the price tag worth it. A little goes a long way. I use it on areas I generally get quite shiny; nose, inner cheeks, forehead and chin and then apply foundation over the top. The product definitely makes my face look drastically less shiny and my skin looks smoother and clearer, my make-up also glides on better as well. It definitely soothes my skin - sometimes after moisturising I have red patches where my skin is sensitive and this primer blends them out to look more acceptable and less noticeable.

This primer lasts a good 7 hours until my skin looks shiny again which is pretty impressive considering my day at work/college. This is my 'go to' primer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x