Saturday 4 February 2012

LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner


I have been converted to Lush products by Holly and she bought me this Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. It contains Argan Oil, Cocoa Butter, Brazil Nut Oil and Almond Oil as well as being packed full of lots of other ingredients. It suggests to use like a hair conditioner - smoothing on your body after bathing/showering and rinsing off after, however I do like using it as a moisturiser because the smell lingers for ages.
Speaking of the smell it is ridiculously gorgeous. I can't say I've smelt anything better and I can have my nose in it for absolutely ages. It's beautiful and natural - perfect.


1 comment:

  1. Really been wanting to try out more Lush products but I haven't gotten around to the store yet. I must agree with you on how amazing Lush products smell. They're amazing. :)
    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x