Wednesday 1 February 2012

January 2012

So 2012 is already going ridiculously quickly and I thought I'd do a round up of 'what I did' in the month of January! 



Shopping, shopping and more shopping. Nights round Lou's house and at Talk. A conditional offer from Portsmouth. People turning the lights out on me at work without realising. Alcohol. My first seat on a ped. 90210 sessions. Hair cut time. Re-living my massive attraction to Frankie Cocozza. Legally Blonde. Drinking copious amounts of Yazoo. Discovering my love of daily naps. Having an 'I saw this and thought of you' moment. Letters from my friend at uni - n'aww. My favourite mugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x