Tuesday 31 January 2012

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

(Retails at £4.19 from Boots & Superdrug)

I've seen this product around blogspot for a while now and always find that the concealers I've been using up to this point are either the complete wrong colour or too tacky on my skin. I was tempted for a long time to buy a higher priced concealer such as MAC or Benefit but I stand by my belief that paying an extortionate amount for something you wash on and off when there are just as good cheaper products is ridiculous.


Collection 2000 claims this oil free concealer conceals flaws, imperfections and blemishes for up to 16 hours and provides beautiful, shine-free, blemish-free skin for every waking hour. This bemused me a little as concealer is generally used to conceal spots or under eyes so how it would provide shine-free skin seems a little odd but nevertheless here I am with my review of it!

I'm against spongey type applicators where germs can spread easily, however, this design is very simple and the bristle itself is soft on skin and the perfect amount is applied with each use. It blends in with my skin perfectly and conceals spots and redness for a very long time. In this aspect it completely lives up to its claims. It doesn't leave my skin looking tacky or stand out unlike some concealers and is easy to blend in for a smooth and seemingly 'invisible' application. I'm very impressed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x