Friday 10 February 2012

Foot Works Deodorant Spray

(I cannot seem to find this on the Avon website however prices do differ between catalogues, I paid around £2.75 for this originally)

"Get sweet feet with this fast drying deodoriser that zaps odour and wetness."  You can use this on your feet themselves or on your socks and shoes - I actually use this on both as a double protection factor for my work shoes. I noticed a definite different in my feet. They are a lot drier and my shoes don't smell anymore. I'm definitely impressed with this product.


Some reviews seem to dislike the fact that, at 75ml, you're paying a lot for a few sprays but I believe that depends on how excessively you're spraying the deodorant. I don't believe that too much is actually needed and I wouldn't use it every time I wear shoes. The design is also seen as a negative. It is a bit bland and clinical but I suppose it fits in with the rest of the Avon range. Avon designs are generally chic and simple. As a more body-help orientated product I believe the colours reflect this and there is no real need for an extravagant design. 

This is a good product - it does as it says and, whilst the design may be a little boring, the fact that it helps out with foot odours is the key factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x