Wednesday 22 February 2012

Avon Magix Face Perfector

I came across this Primer after my number 7 one began running low and by the off chance AVON had an offer on their face perfector primer. According to AVON it is a 'light gel-powder' that gives a 'flawless, matte finish for up to 10 hours' and 'brightens and softens skin'.


(RRP of £10.50 from AVON however I bought mine on a special offer for £7) 

The consistency of this product itself is quite thick and on the face feels rather chalky. Although it does make my skin feel quite soft, when I apply foundation over the top it seems to 'stick' to this product showing me that it doesn't sink into the skin effectively as I first thought. Although it glides on nicely I haven't seen any real signs of my foundation lasting longer or my skin feeling any smoother than usual. It smells quite powdery itself which is quite unpleasant. 


Whilst it does soften my skin slightly I cannot say it lasts up to 10 hours or feels or smells very pleasant. It is very 'stodgy' on my skin but it's a good product. I wouldn't repurchase this, especially at its full price.

Good for: Smoother skin used on its own and its ability to glide over skin
Bad for: Unpleasant smell & its poor ability to co-operate with mixing foundation over the top



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x