Thursday 31 January 2013

Update-stagram

Hi guys! 
Just to let you know I've got some blog posts on the way and as well as reviews I've given my hand at outfit posts - eep! Hopefully you'll catch them at some point. Until then here's my busy month so far...


got a hair chop (subsequently after I moved it back to a side fringe) | long journey back to pompey | back in my uni bed after xmas! tip: clean your room before you get back


for anyone that knows that i can't cook - times are changing! | my staple juice | treaaats!


i've also been out and drinking (ofc) back at uni. though i've been sensible and i'm doing work pretty much every day. i've got a 15 minute tv show and a 10 minute one soon as well as making a film, doing a promo video and lots and lots of other work!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x