Wednesday 4 January 2012

New Year Haul!

So I decided to brace the New Year sales and treat myself. Sadly I didn't get any new clothes but I instead got some key things that I've wanted recently but not got the chance to get due to working evenings and sleeping in the day! 


I couldn't resist this cute hat. £5 (down from £7.99) from New Look. It suits me really well and makes a change from my leopard print animal hat!


I got this Tea Tree & Witch hazel spot Blemish after having a major break out and needed a pick me up. I'm running out of my gold eyeshadow so had to snap up some more. I also wanted to try out nail polish pads rather than having to keep getting out the bottles and cotton wool pads (£1.50) and finally the collection 2000 concealer that people have started really raving about lately. I purchased these all from Boots and got lots of points on my advantage card!


And finally me and my friend decided we want a 2012 memory box where we can keep receipts, cut outs, train and cinema tickets over the next year. I was hunting for a while and got shown to some sandwich boxes - clearly not suitable! - before I eventually found this box from Wilkinsons (£4.97) which is a perfect size and I can't wait to decorate it! 


1 comment:

  1. I've bought the Collection 2000 concealer and left my Bobbi Brown in a drawer ever since !! THis stuff is just amazing !! I hope it works well for you too =)

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x