Friday 27 January 2012

Herbal Essences - Dazzling Shine


I go through lots of shampoos and conditions ... but always find myself making my way back to Herbal Essences. They describe this shampoo/conditioner combo as a 'fabulous formula with shimmery pearl & rose extracts will add flare to your hair'.

I always commend Herbal Essences for their excellent products and selling points - the packaging has curve shapes that fit together in a sense and put together make a really pretty set. The bright colours that vary due to what you want your hair to look like and the hair type you currently have are a brilliant addition to any shower or bathroom. Their products work and have never left my hair feeling greasy or knotty. They wash out traces of dirt and grime and leave my hair feeling clean and smooth and shiny and smell absolutely amazing - a scent that lasts all day and feels like I've just walked out of a spa. 




Good for: Beautiful smelling hair
Bad for: People that prefer more neutral fragrances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x