Monday 2 January 2012

Hello 2012!

So it is officially 2012!!
I spent my last day of 2011 at work and restocking yoghurt and meat shelves and then in the evening I brought in the new year with my best friend at a club. Unfortunately though I felt really ill and had to leave early which was a shame but I didn't want to feel horrific for the next few days and thought I'd try and re-cooperate. 

(me & robin before we went out! please excuse my facial expression)

(again, please excuse my face. we didn't move from my sofa for 4 hours and just lay singing, chatting, moaning and taking awful pictures. a fabulous start to 2012 :) )



So New Year, New you?
I'm not sure how I feel about that ideology as a new year doesn't mean it will be any different. However, I believe that you can be positive towards change and it's an ideal way for a fresh start and to improve on your thoughts, feelings and what you want to achieve and can set yourself targets.
Having said that 2011 was not a good year but let's put the past behind us and move ahead. My 2 resolutions are to be happy and treat myself but I have a few more resolutions that are more beauty based that are attainable and will better me in the longrun;


  • Drink more water and eat more of a balanced and healthy diet
  • Walk more places
  • Take off my make-up (laziness is not good for my skin!)
  • Develop a skincare routine
  • Find appropriate ways to de-stress
  • Have a more positive attitude towards things
  • Put a certain amount of my wages away in a savings account

Let's face it sometimes nature's true remedies are the best way towards a healthier life and attitude!
Have any of you got resolutions or anything you hope to achieve this year?
Raechelle xo 

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Raechelle...and great pictures;) Love, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x