Monday 2 January 2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas this year was a typical family affair - my mum & I opened our presents in the morning together and then we went to my Nan and Grandad's house for our Christmas lunch which was beautiful. Of course Christmas isn't Christmas without a little bit of drama: upon opening the car door my mum opened the door on her head and cut her eyebrow quite deeply. She's okay though.

I received some absolutely lovely and thoughtful presents this year and I thought I'd post a few of them. I'm incredibly grateful for what I was given and hopefully you'll be seeing some of the products soon when I post a bit more about them. I hope you had a wonderful day! 
Raechelle xo


(lost boxset, bridesmaids dvd, keep calm memo pad, body shop bath stuff, foundations, barry m nail varnishes, lush products, chocolate santa, tangle teezer, soap & glory set and money!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x