Friday 20 January 2012

Bargain Bag!


So a few months ago now I was looking through the sales and didn't see a lot of things I really wanted - Xmas/New Years was very poor on that front! The one thing I've said I won't get anymore of now are bags because I know what style I like and I'm waiting for my perfect handbag/satchel to come along now so any others aren't needed or necessary...

But then I found myself in Primark and I saw this really cute over the shoulder bag. It's got such a lovely pattern and the inside is bright blue as well, keeping in with the theme. It's perfect size for going out and I can fit my ID, money, spray, phone and mints in there happily with extra room. Plus - it was £3! I can't resist a bargain bag to these proportions! 


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, following now :) Feel free to check out mine and enter my MAC Cosmetics giveaway!

    Laura
    petitchatons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primark bags are the best =) My everyday bag is from Primark and I've own it for about 2 years now =)

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x