Thursday 19 January 2012

Boots Nail Varnish Remover Pads


I've always turned my nose up at Nail Varnish Remover Pads because I thought it was quite expensive considering you'd have to use quite a few just for each nail but I gave them ago after reading several positive reviews about them. Boots claim these pads give 'much needed nourishment whilst effectively removing nail polish'.

So pretty simple! Simply wipe it over each nail and the job is done. It really does get rid of polish quickly without the need to rub in a lot - although this may be due to having very short nails. I only needed one pad for both my hands which I was very impressed with. They also smell really good - a flavour I'd compare to strawberry milkshake - and gets rid of the ridiculously nasty original polish from a bottle smell. The only downside I'd say is I see no real evidence of nourishment or moisturising qualities and it leaves my nails feeling really greasy after using them.

(£1.50 for 15 pads from Boots)


Well done Boots! An absolute bargain for a really good product that works effectively.

Good for: Getting rid of nail varnish quickly
Bad for: Making nails greasy!

1 comment:

  1. I've tried nail remover pads once and I'll never do it again !! It's like dipping your hand in olive oil -___- I hate the greasy feeling !!

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x