Sunday 19 February 2012

LUSH Snow Fairy


I won't tempt you too much as Snow Fairy was limited edition for Christmas and is no longer available but this is my special treat shower gel. I use it on both my body and hair and it smells so gorgeous. The pink colour is so me and so is the gorgeous fruity candyfloss smell it emits. It's glittery and fabulous and perfect for any girl that loves pink and pampering. Unfortunately, as I said, it's no longer available but who knows - they may bring it back for next year! 



2 comments:

  1. Is this stuff not the flipping best?! Xo Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snow fairy ** it smells so good!
    I never have enough Lush's products,they works sooo good

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x