Friday 7 September 2012

Inecto Pure Coconut Moisture Creme

(purchased mine here for £3.52/275ml)


I would just like to point out that buying this was my own error as I read the product completely wrong and thought it was coconut oil for hair which I read was really nourishing. Imagine my surprise as I opened it in preparation for my mum's birthday and realised I'd bought body cream. Oops!

I am however very, very impressed with this product so thought I'd write a little review about it.


The product itself is made by Inecto which is a brand whose products are made with 100% pure coconut oil and aims to instantly hydrate and nourish dry skin. I'd say this isn't a very well established brand but judging from this product it should have a lot more coverage.


The pot itself is absolutely huge and I feel as though for the price I paid this is brilliant as it will last me a long time. It is rare that I ever see a product that's worth more than the money I've paid for it. Upon opening the tub the scent was prominent straight away - it has a gorgeous, light coconut smell. Rather than the usual synthetic smell that can sometimes come with coconut scented products it's very natural.

It is applied on the skin and comes across very smooth. It doesn't feel like it's layering up too much or has a thick/gritty consistency. It's very easy to blend and soaks in quickly so I don't feel as though I have to wait ages after moisturising before doing anything. A little also goes along way without feeling greasy or shiny. The scent lingers for a while without interrupting my routine and I get the odd whiff of it which is absolutely gorgeous.



As you can see the product dries on my skin quite quickly and doesn't feel sticky but my skin feels better and more hydrated since using the creme. This is a wonderful product that I stumbled across and was so glad I 'accidentally' bought it. I'm definitely looking into more of the Inecto range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x