Tuesday 4 September 2012

10 day 'you' challenge - NINE



10 day you challenge

#10 secrets // #09 loves // #08 fears // #07 wants // #06 places // #05 foods // #04 books // #03 films // #02 songs // #01 picture of yourself.

2 songs


1. mcfly - the heart never lies/shine a light







both these songs resonate so much with me. so many memories between the releases of these and so many memories have come from this. these are both beautiful, beautiful songs. the above video (top) is from the wembley concert. i was there and to hear the crowd this loud singing a song that was relatively old considering gives me absolute chills every time. the second video (bottom) is from the shepherds bush gig that i was at again and this song hadn't even been released. hearing a crowd sing along to a song they've barely heard just shows the strength of galaxy defenders (the mcfly fanbase).

2. olly murs - hold on




this was a difficult one for me but i can always see him dancing to it in concert in my head. this isn't one of my ultimate, ultimate favourite songs but the lyrics (despite being a little bit cheesy in a way he can get away with) mean a lot to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x