Monday 27 August 2012

10 day 'you' challenge - THREE


10 day you challenge

#10 secrets // #09 loves // #08 fears // #07 wants // #06 places // #05 foods // #04 books // #03 films // #02 songs // #01 picture of yourself.

8 fears

1. butterflies. a lot of people don't understand my irrational fear but i went to a butterfly 'farm' when i was about 12 and i started shaking and sweating and crying because of the amount of fear i felt from it. i cannot stand them. i can't think of anything worse. they creep me out and make my skin crawl just thinking about them.

2. spiders. yet another thing that has me crying and shaking and screaming. i can't be in a room if i know a spider is in there and will spend forever on edge until i know it's no longer there. i know  people are a million times bigger than they are but i don't care. they scare me a silly amount.

3. fire. i've always had a fear of fire and it hasn't been helped by chemistry lessons and being asked to work a bunsen burner. safe to say i got away with not touching it for the best part of 5 years. the thought of anything to do with fire and explosions doesn't bare thinking about.

4. scary movies. i don't like horror films. i sit through them with my hands over my eyes and talking through it and getting really angry at the main character. i don't like the tension and the on-edge-ness. it makes me feel sick and i usually cannot sleep properly for days after.

5. being sick. yet again, a fear i've had from a young age. i got food poisoning when i was 5 and on holiday and couldn't stop being sick/puking blood. grim i know. from that age the thought of being sick has always scared me. not good for a hangover!

6. holes. this is yet another irrational fear but when you see like a toad with holes in its back or big pot holes my skin quite literally crawls and feels disgusting and i want to itch my skin and get the thought out of my head. it's so, so, so horrible. i believe stronger forms (such as holes in cheese) are called trypophobia. don't google it because i did. it was not good.

7. not being able to support myself. i don't ever want to have a lack of money or have financial support for myself and the thought of having to live off of some sort of jobseekers or parential money scares me. i want to be able to stand on my own. of course, this isn't 'slating' those that do in any way.

8. growing up. i want to be peter pan!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x