Monday 25 June 2012

Fifty Pound Friday

So I managed to spend £50 the other day, but it was for a much, much needed spend so it's absolutely acceptable. Right? 



Homeware


As you may or may not know I'm moving out in September and I'm starting off by getting the first bits of my duvet/bedding stuff. So far I've tackled 2 pink (of course) pillow cases, 3 face towels & a hand towel. A dent in the first of the many things I need to buy. Hmph, £6.50 down!


Skin care


My skin's been getting really dry recently so I decided to go for an exfoliator to get rid of dead/old skin and the cleansing lotion/facial toner are two products I currently use but are running out. The tweezers are something I've been meaning to buy for ages. My pair at the moment are really long and old and I need something slightly more manageable, especially to take with me to move away.

Make-up


I finally found a Raspberry Barry M nail varnish! Ever since I first saw it and ignored it rather than buying it there and then I haven't seen it since - typical. And here it is! I can't wait to wear it. The rest are all second purchases of products I love and the lipstick is a cheap buy to pad out my lacking pink collection. I definitely need some more pink shades and Natural Collection is a brand I'm reasonably impressed with considering their prices. I also bought some hair dye that isn't pictured because I've used it already. Back to purple hair it is! 

I may be £50 down. (£50 and 2p down to be precise) but I'm very happy and up 200 Boots points. Have you guys been shopping recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x