Monday 1 October 2012

Insta-sorta-week #2


So this is sort of an odd one.. I can't actually upload things to Instagram anymore as I don't actually have Wifi but Instaweek fits so I'm going to leave it as that. These are all pictures of my last few days in Essex.
I'll be posting more frequently soon including my opinion on the X Factor & university! Hope you're well!

Instagram: raechellexo


my favourite panini lunch with holly || last few work shifts! || starlight express


ollie is pretty || cake made by the lovely janet || leaving gift from work <3


telly nights with levi || pedantic about facing up || the best food in the world!


surprise leaving meal with my faves! || hair chop || the worst attempt at packing ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about my post or whether you've had a similar experience/product. Thank-you so much for your feedback x